2012/04/30

News #X: Another 24-hour RPG Competition!

 
I was slightly late to notice, but a little over a week ago, the people at 1KM1KT - including Rob Lang of the Free RPG blog - have opened a new 24 hour RPG competition. There's 30 pounds in Amazon vouchers to be won, and the deadline is the 1st of July this year.

If that doesn't make sense to you: the challenge is to write a Free Role Playing Game, with rules, artwork, setting, everything - by yourself, in the space of 24 hours. Once you start, you have to finish 24 hours later. There's no police to  watch you obey this rule, except for your own conscience, but that's it.
Think it's not possible? It is. It's incredible what you'll see yourself do in 24 hours, if you take the challenge - even if it might be heavy on your family or social life. Even if you do decide to sleep and waste 8 precious hours.

These two free games on this site were in fact done in its first form in another 24 hour competition.
And I'm quite proud of them!



Feeling lucky? Feeling brave? Feeling inspired? Just curious? I'm all of these. See if I can manage some free time space and join. You too?

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to have you onboard, Jaap!

    I'm going to have a go this time too. I am not sure which type of Little Space I am going to choose.

    Thanks for blogging it too! :)

    ReplyDelete