2012/01/10

A request... proofreader wanted

Dear fellow bloggers. I just finished a DD2 / OSR adventure kit for publication, and I'm looking for a native english speaking proofreader. And possibly playtester, if you like it. In exchange for your effort, you'll get my eternal gratitude, honorable mention and the module for free :-)



The module is a tribute to late Moldvay's classic adventure, but with all new artworks, background, storyline, and even some background and encounters for a local town.

Update: two people just offered their kind services! So the email address has been removed.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be glad to help. you can e-mail me at davidbrawley at gmail.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional editor and proofreader here (editorial director for a textbook publisher, actually). Happy to help out.

    gameagain at gmail period com

    ReplyDelete